Wednesday, July 1, 2009

STBX Issues

I have decided that it's not just me.
I cannot be the only person who notoriously spills her Starbucks coffee when I use one of their cups with their lids. It JUMPS out of the sipping hole at the top on me and then after getting a drink spits back at me. I end up looking like this and my cup looks like it belongs to someone just learning the skills of drinking from a cup.

So, I looked it up on Bing (my new favorite search provider) and found that there is actually someone out there so tired of spilling this way, they decided to profit from Starbucks' weakness. They are selling little green plugs to put in the hole when not drinking. This would solve coffee dribbling down my hand as I open my car or office door, pouring it on my feet as I get in the car, etc. However, it won't help me with the dribbling and spitting that occurs when just taking a sip, making it obvious to everyone I meet for the rest of the day that I've been drinking from a Starbucks cup. I just can't plug the hole after each and every sip.

No comments: